The media, tech, small biz, and culture stories people are talking about today, curated by Jeff Howland.
1. Pulitzer Prizes to honor top U.S. journalism today (Ellen Wulfhorst, Reuters)
2. Far from messing with our brains, the internet has set our minds free(Bryony Gordon, The Telegraph)
3. Why it doesn’t matter that you may never reach Inbox Zero (Laura Vanderkam, Fast Company)
4. Local News, Off College Presses(Jennifer Conlin, The New York Times)
5. ‘Just make something great,’ Boston Globe told journalists about marathon documentary (Andrew Beaujon, Poynter)
[su_button url=”https://eepurl.com/F1379″ target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email Version[/su_button]