Online Marketing Strategist
This position is focused on driving success and growth for our small to medium business clients, staying on top of trends with similar sized businesses in social media and constantly seeking best practices that we can apply to our work for our clients. You’ll be working on a variety of client projects from strategy development and content harvesting, to social media posts and PR.
- Strategy development for clients
- Research on client projects, industry trends and best practices
- Email marketing management
- Social Media marketing management and status updates, posts
- Content harvesting: through client interviews, research online and on their products, developing a content library based on the outlined strategy and client goals. Scheduling for posting on social media outlets
- Meeting deadlines as assigned and communicating thoroughly with project manager, updating base camp and other project management systems/tools completely
- Going ABOVE AND BEYOND to offer terrific service to our clients, build our brand and support to the team
Applicant must have strong experience on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. Hours and compensation are based on experience.
To apply: send your resume, cover letter and why you think you would be a good fit for Dream Local Digital to firstname.lastname@example.org