Our unique internship is based on an intern’s goals with the flexibility to expand and develop as the engagement progresses. You’ll work for a fun company while building a portfolio and learning from mentors. College students may be able to earn school credit* after completion of the program.
What You’ll Get
You’ll gain meaningful, real-world experience—no fetching coffee or filing here! You’ll develop marketable skills by assisting in a variety of projects.
Responsibilities and tasks may include:
- Content research, creation and promotion
- Social media marketing
- Video creation and editing
- Online public relations and reputation management
- Writing and editing
- Search engine optimization
- Traditional marketing
- Graphic design
- Strong research skills
- Understanding of online marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for learning about our clients and their success
- Excellent computer skills and internet savvy
- Go-getter attitude and self-sufficiency
- Experience with/interest in social media
You’ll need to own a computer for both in-office and remote internships and a phone for remote internships.
GPA 3.0+. We welcome high school, undergraduate and graduate students, as well as non-students looking to change careers or expand their skills.
Compensation: Most internships are unpaid. In some circumstances, modest compensation is provided. Opportunities for hire are possible based on our staffing needs and the intern’s demonstrated skills.
*To receive school credit, you—and our program—must meet your school’s internship program requirements