When you become a Media Partner with Dream Local Digital, we work closely with you to assess your advertisers' needs and propose solutions. After the sale, we'll handle all of the fulfillment, from setting up and managing Facebook and Twitter accounts, writing blog posts, search optimization, reputation management and much more.
- Serving local businesses is core to your mission and a role in your community
- Maintaining the relationship as the trusted advisor and partner is critical to your long term success
- Filling the advertisers needs and guiding them through the process will solidify your position
- Solution-based selling builds trust
- Can ultimately sell more print
Why now for me?
- The internet and social media in particular, have radically changed the way people consume information and the way businesses promote themselves
- The rules of marketing have changed
- Social media continues to grow rapidly
- In this economy, every business is re-thinking all of their budgets, and they will never return to the way they once were
“Shannon’s work in the industry is highly respected. Her views and opinions on digital marketing topics are creative and forward thinking. She has a real grasp on what is going on in the space and is extremely personable. Many times, we have had the same clients and they always share their high opinions of Shannon with me." – Peter Conti, Executive VP at Borrell Associates Inc. an Online Media Consultant
Why Dream Local Digital?
- We specialize in helping small to medium local businesses grow with online marketing
- We understand YOU. We have years of experience in your industry, and we are committed to your success
- We are flexible – can adjust the relationship as it evolves and as needed
- Seasoned, scalable team and infrastructure
- Experienced leadership
What does Dream Local Digital offer?
- Online marketing strategy development
- Social Media channel enhancement and ongoing management
- Reputation Management and SEO
- Email marketing
- Blog posting management
- And much more
I’ve had the good fortune to work with Shannon numerous times during my career; most recently with Dream Local Digital. No one knows the social media landscape as well as Shannon does and no one is better qualified to assist companies in their overall marketing, business planning and strategic development. Shannon is a seasoned professional and industry leader that is relied upon for award-winning presentations and key note addresses that will positively impact the bottom line for any sized company.” – TJ Weyer, eBusiness Project Management, Jacksonville FL
What are contract terms?
Wholesale costs for services:
- Will provide suggested retails; what you charge for retail is up to you
- Will revisit after 120 days to ensure they meet needs
- Aggressive and allow for strong sales opportunities
Small revenue share on mark up
- Allows for reinvestment in business, support for your team and tools
What services do you offer?
- We offer suggested packages to integrate these offerings with your own
- Often bundled with online business directory or other small business offerings
- Partner is able to mix and match services based on client needs, low wholesale fees give flexibility
- A la carte pricing available
What does partnership look like?
You own client relationship, are responsible for sales with our support. Dream Local Digital offers support in:
- Marketing and sales
- Expertise and training
- Continually evolving / cutting-edge product line
- Fulfills all sales
While I was at MaineToday.com, we contracted Shannon to help us assess our options in the classifieds markets. She worked closely with us to analyze our strengths and weaknesses, then helped us identify opportunities that would increase market share, awareness and, of course, revenue. During my time there, we were able to put several of Shannon’s recommendations into action and had excellent results from them. She worked tirelessly looking at or market, our resources and available opportunities and was extremely creative when devising possible courses of action for us. I would hire Shannon again in an instant. She was very helpful to us, as we worked to regain lost ground in a competitive market.” – Jason Scott, Systems Engineer at Bowdoin College
How does it work?
- We envision a collaborative environment with regular reports to leadership on progress and meetings with sales team
- Dedicated resources for your partnership
- We are here for YOU and your clients!
Do partners own customer relationships?
YesCan we white label?
Yes, or combination of co branding based on market needs. (90 days out of contracts)