The media, tech, small biz, and culture stories people are talking about today, curated by Jeff Howland.
1. NYT Now, out today, mixes lots of good mobile-centric ideas with moments of caution (Joshua Benton, Nieman Journalism Lab)
2. Why publishers are going long on Web video (Lucia Moses, Digiday)
3. This Is What You Build to Juggle 6,000 Tweets a Second (Cade Metz, Wired)
4. From the Horse’s Mouth: Twitter on Best Tweeting Techniques for Small Businesses (Abigail Tracy, Inc.)
5. Walmart’s New Cost-Cutting Target: The Ad World (Jack Neff, AdAge)
Plus, Poynter’s story covering the Digital First Media Thunderdome news, provides several links worth checking out.
[su_button url=”https://eepurl.com/F1379″ target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email Version[/su_button]