The media, tech, small biz, and culture stories people are talking about today, curated by Jeff Howland.
1. Facebook Wants to Turn 25 Million Small Businesses Into Advertisers (Cotton Delo, AdAge)
2. Coming to Your Twitter Feed: 15 New Types of Ads (Yoree Koh, The Wall Street Journal)
3. The Times’ newest product: confidence (Joe Pompeo, Capital New York)
4. Giving good advice: my keynote presentation to #ISOJ (Jay Rosen, Press Think)
5. Upvoting the News: Reddit’s potential role in breaking news coverage (Alex Leavitt, Medium)
[su_button url=”https://eepurl.com/F1379″ target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email Version[/su_button]