The media, tech, small biz, and culture stories people are talking about today, curated by Jeff Howland.
1. Facebook Offers More Details On New Pages Layout (David Cohen, AllFacebook)
2. GM Uses Social Media to Manage Customers and Its Reputation (Vindu Goel, The New York Times)
3. ‘FiveThirtyEight,’ ‘The Upshot’ and Vox Bet Big on Explanatory Journalism (Patrick Gillespie, Mashable)
4. President Obama Joins Quora; First ‘Verified’ Profile (Edward C. Baig, USA Today)
5. Disney to buy YouTube network Maker Studios for $500 million (Ronald Grover, Reuters)
[su_button url=”https://eepurl.com/F1379″ target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email Version[/su_button]