Most small business owners wear many different hats, one of them being “Social Media Manager”. Social Media is the greatest tool that you have available to you as a small business owner. It is a platform where you can advertise your products/services and reach a much larger audience than you would have thought possible 20 years ago. So don’t you want to get the most out of your social media marketing?
We invite you to be part of our next Webinar on Tuesday, August 8 at noon Eastern. Shannon Kinney will be sharing tips on how you can successfully manage your social media channels and how to know when you may need to ask for some help.
In our August Webinar, you will learn many valuable tips including:
- How to find and engage with your ideal customers on social media
- How to brand your social media channels so they best reflect your business
- How to increase the number of page fans and followers
- How much time you should be spending on managing your pages
- How social media tools can be utilized to save you time and money
This webinar will be live and free to attend. If you’re unable to attend, you can still sign up to receive the recording. Space is limited, so reserve your virtual seat to today and sign up now!
We hope to see you all there!