The media, tech, small biz, and culture stories people are talking about today, curated by Jeff Howland.
1. Heartbleed Security Flaw Emphasizes the Need to Change Passwords (Steve Lohr, The New York Times)
2. Facebook prepares trio of new privacy tweaks (Seth Rosenblatt, CNET)
3. Which new digital news publisher designed it best? (Lucia Moses, Digiday)
4. How a Start-Up Can Compete With the Big Boys for Talent (Rebekah Campbell, The New York Times)
5. Millennials Trust User-Generated Content 50% More Than Other Media (Max Knoblauch, Mashable)
6. Facebook Ad Prices Are Rising Amid Organic Reach Squeeze (Garret Sloane, AdWeek)
[su_button url=”https://eepurl.com/F1379″ target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email Version[/su_button]