by Jeff Howland
Placebo sleep is a real thing, and I plan to get me some. Jan Brady is selling her house, chocolate toothpaste sounds disgusting, and Hillary hasn’t driven a car since 1996.
Just when astrophysics was starting to make sense, we find out this. And maybe Bitcoin isn’t taking over the world after all. The beer drone delivery program was going just fine, until the authorities stepped in. But you can still buy a ‘Jurassic Park’ Velociraptor Cage on eBay. See, things even out.
There’s something Seinfeld going on and I’m getting a little excited. Where were you 30 years ago? And, this guy deserves some type of award. This guy too, seriously. Oh, and enjoy the Great American Football Festival on Sunday!
5 Things You Should See
1. Man who kept vigil at wife’s grave laid to restSUZANNE KREITER/GLOBE STAFF/FILE
2. Man surprises fiance with recreated childhood teddy bear
3. This is funny. Be the 5 millionth person to watch it.
4. Muhammed Muheisen, a photographer with The Associated Press, took these portraits of Afghan refugee children in a slum on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan’s capital city.Muhammed Muheisen / AP
5. Everyone loves Budweiser’s new Super Bowl Commercial. I assume you’ve seen it.
Headline – Man fights off shark, stitches up own leg, goes to the pub – The Guardian
Music – Da Funk (Live), Daft Punk, Alive 2007
Quote – Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard, are sweeter – John Keats
Word – Boffin: A scientist or technical expert
Read – A Toast Story: How did toast become the latest artisanal food craze? – Pacific Standard
[su_heading size=”20″]Made it this far…See what else we’re talking about.[/su_heading]