Client Success Coordinator Position
Dream Local Digital is seeking an Client Success Coordinator with a #honeybadger heart and a passion for getting things done. Do you have very strong organizational skills and an acute attention to detail? Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment where multitasking is considered a sport? If you are outgoing and personable, have experience with phones, online programs, and with formatting documents (Microsoft products), this dynamic position could be for you.
The Client Success Coordinator is focused on providing excellent customer service to our clients and partners. Those in this position will work to ensure client satisfaction by managing client relationships, setting correct expectations, and communicating with clients effectively. He/She is the Ambassador for the company, promoting Dream Local to the local/national community. Therefore, conduct must be professional at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Communicate effectively with clients via phone and email.
- Sets and maintains client expectations
- Understand and speak confidentially about our product line and process.
- Act as team member of partner agencies.
- Transfer client information into project management system in a timely manner and notify those assigned to project.
- Present deliverables confidently to clients via phone or email.
- Coordinate client and team member schedules to book appointments.
- Contact clients frequently and consistently to keep projects moving forward.
- Send progress reports and explain client analytics and performance.
- Determine and communicate upsell opportunities
- Basic knowledge of social media channels and online marketing concepts
- Other duties may be assigned by the General Manager/CSO or Director of Operations
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all rules and regulations set forth in the latest Employee Handbook if applicable.
To perform this job successfully this individual must be located within a 2 hour drive of Rockland, Maine, additional travel maybe required based on client location. An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is an immediate opening!
To apply, fill out the form.