Amato’s hired Dream Local Digital to increase brand recognition and drive business to specific locations in New England. The biggest challenge Amato’s faced was struggling to be heard when competing with large, corporate brands like Domino’s, Panera Bread and Pizza Hut, which have significantly larger advertising budgets and national brand recognition.
- Ongoing content creation and management of Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Foursquare business pages
- Optimization of a Google My Business account with 14 Google+ listings to increase contact information exposure
- Creation and optimization of 14 Facebook business pages
- Creation and optimization of 14 Foursquare business listings
- Creation and managements of custom Facebook ad campaigns to promote specials and brand values
- Creation and ongoing management of a display advertising campaign
By using custom and lookalike audiences to target Facebook ads, Dream Local Digital was able to reach 3.55 million Facebook users with the Amato’s brand. We found that Amato’s already had a large, organic and untapped following. By posting consistently to social media, we attracted followers that were already familiar with the brand but didn’t have a way to share their loyalty. We engaged with Facebook and Instagram users mentioning Amato’s and built an online community of loyal customers that commented on content 8,050 times and watched posted videos 44,740 times. The Google+ presence serves as an outlet for reviews and generated 30,400 requests for driving directions, 123,660 phone calls and 42,520 clicks through to the website.
Amato’s started as a small sandwich cart on Portland’s fishing docks in Portland, Maine, in 1902. In the past 100 years the business has grown to include locations in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and New York.