CUSTOMERS USE SMARTPHONES FOR EVERYTHING.
On occasion, a few might actually use one to make a phone call. If you want that call to be to your business, you need to include mobile marketing in your digital marketing strategy.
Mobile Marketing includes many platforms, from popular social media apps to Google and other online searches. Clearly, you need to leverage the small screen in your marketing efforts. That means you need either a website specifically designed for mobile or a site built with responsive technology to display as well on smartphones and tablets as it does on desktops and laptops. Without a mobile-friendly website, your business is less likely to appear in mobile search results.
When working with us, we’ll optimize your mobile marketing by building either a separate, mobile-friendly site or rebuilding your site using responsive design. We’ll make sure your social media showcases your business well and that everything in your mobile marketing strategy works seamlessly.
- 91% of U.S. consumers own a mobile phone (HeidiCohen.com)
- 80% of internet users own a smartphone (Global Web Index)
- 47% of internet users have a tablet (Global Web Index)
- 48% of mobile research starts on search engines (thinkwithgoogle.com)
- 49% of U.S. cell phone owners use their phone to get directions and recommendations (pewinternet.org)
- More Google searches occur on mobile devices than on desktop computers in 10 countries, including the United States
- According to Google Research, search is the most common starting point for mobile research—higher than brand websites and brand apps
- Google also reports that 72% of consumers want mobile-friendly websites, and 67% of consumers will buy a product or service on a mobile-friendly website
- 90% of all worldwide, active (monthly) Facebook users access the site from a mobile device
- 47% of all Facebook users login only from a mobile device
- 65% of all Facebook video views occur on a mobile device