Bob Miller’s Appliance & Mattress Showroom hired Federated Media, a partner of Dream Local Digital, to solidify its online presence, increase phone calls and foot traffic and increase sales. It is a single-store location competing with big-box stores like Home Depot, Lowe’s and Mattress Firm. The challenge was building an online presence that set Bob Miller’s apart from competitors with larger marketing budgets and existing fan bases.
- Ongoing content creation and management of Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest business pages
- Optimization of a Google My Business account to increase contact information exposure
- Build and optimize paid ad campaigns for Facebook to increase fans, website traffic, and social engagement
- Creation and management of custom Facebook ad campaigns during sales and promotions
- Creation and ongoing management of Houzz and Pinterest business pages to showcase products
In 2017, Facebook alone reached 638,530 people, generating 8,490 engaged users. Each engaged user represents a person who has taken the time to interact with the Bob Miller’s Facebook page. Each interaction served as an online endorsement of the brand. Google+ was integral to meeting the goal of increasing phone inquires and organic visits. The listing, which was updated regularly with relevant content, led to 1,620 calls to the store and 1,420 requests for driving directions. Every call or visit gave the Bob Miller’s team a chance to prove to potential customers why they should choose Bob Miller’s over the competitors.
Locally owned since 1961, Bob Miller’s Appliance & Mattress Showroom is the largest appliance and mattress facility in the South Bend area with a 27,000-square-foot showroom. Offering most major brands, it has over 2,000 appliances in stock, and the mattress showroom features a private area to relax without feeling pressured or rushed.