Entries in Sweepstakes
Clicks from Facebook
121 Financial Credit Union hired Times Union Media, part of The Florida Times-Union and a partner of Dream Local Digital, to help it adjust its branding, build a good social presence, generate leads, and attract younger customers. Additionally, the credit union wanted to promote its community and showcase its involvement in the community.
- Digital marketing strategy detailing industry-best practices, and developing a game plan to help the client reach its goals
- Set-up, optimization and branding of Facebook Business page
- Set-up and optimization of company Twitter profile
- Claiming and optimization of Google Local page
- Set-up and optimization of company Instagram page
- Ongoing content creation and management for company Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google pages
- Build and optimize paid ads for Facebook and Instagram
- Write, post and share 4 blogs per month to attract search traffic and educate consumers and prospects
- Sweepstakes to increase social engagement and generate leads
In the first 5 months of work with Times Union Media, 121 Financial Credit Union gained 700 fans on Facebook, 1,056 new followers on Twitter, and 162 followers on Instagram. Social channels received 8,881 interactions, including clicks, reactions (likes), comments, shares, retweets, favorites and mentions. The sweepstakes generated over 4,000 entry emails and segmented the sign-ups by multiple questions that allowed the credit union to follow up with information most relevant to each prospect. Content for the credit union has included educational blogs and tips, local events and community involvement, promotion of sweepstakes and giveaways, and inspirational messages. The credit union has achieved these results without violating compliance rules regarding promotions and rates.
About 121 Financial Credit Union
Established in 1935, 121 Financial Credit Union is owned by its members. With 13 locations in the Jacksonville area, they are well positioned to service the people of Jacksonville. The credit union serves its members with personal and business banking options, including auto loans, mortgages, personal and business checking accounts, savings accounts, residential loans, credit cards, and commercial loans. The credit union strives to engage and support its community, provide lifelong solutions, and offer high-level personal service for its members.