Clicks from Facebook
Atlantic Self Storage hired Times Union Media, part of The Florida Times-Union and a partner of Dream Local Digital, to build a social presence that would help it achieve its goal of dominating the self storage market in Jacksonville, Florida. The challenge was to achieve this with multiple pages owned by 44 location managers to provide a cohesive solution that provided corporate content, branding, and support while continuing to allow individual location managers to add localized content for their sites.
- Digital marketing strategy detailing industry best practices and developing a game plan to help the client reach its goals
- Set up optimization and branding of corporate Facebook Business page
- Adding Facebook locations to consolidate multiple locations under the corporate Facebook umbrella
- Claiming and optimization of Google Local pages
- Ongoing content creation and management for corporate Facebook and Google pages
- Build and optimize paid ad campaigns for Facebook to increase fans, website traffic and social engagement
- Write, post and share 2 blogs per month to attract search traffic and educate customers and prospects
In the first 6 months of work with Times Union Media, Atlantic Self Storage gained followers and generated significant engagement through its social media presence. The Facebook page had 13,634 engaged users generating 2,377 interactions such as likes, clicks, shares, and comments. Content has included promotional information about the facilities, services and locations, educational posts, and local information. Paid promotion of content allows the posts to reach an audience much broader than its fan base. Through the work on Google, the corporate location has showed up over 3,200 times in search and map listings, which has generated phone calls, website traffic, and requests for directions.
Atlantic Self Storage
Atlantic Self Storage has 44 locations in Northeast Florida. It provides month-to-month leases and short- and long-term rentals to serve the needs of businesses and individuals. It includes climate-controlled units, drive-up access and ample parking to insure customers can access their units with ease.