The media, tech, & culture stories people are talking about today, curated by Jeff Howland.
1. The rise of the mobile editor (Ricardo Bilton, Digiday)
2. There is no ‘online’ and ‘offline’ marketing anymore (Kimberlee Morrison, Social Times)
3. 55% of Visitors Spend Fewer Than 15 Seconds on Your Website. Should You Care? (Ginny Soskey, Hubspot)
4. New York Times publisher says print will outlive desktops (Michael Sebastian, Advertising Age)
5. A tweet, selfie, and Instagram video broke the U.S. Airways news (Christopher Heine, AdWeek)