The media, tech, small biz, and culture stories people are talking about today, curated by Jeff Howland.
1. Facebook Buys Oculus So You Can Take A Virtual Vacation (Rachel Metz, MIT Technology Review)
2. Facebook expands Lookalike Audiences to let advertisers target people who use their sites, apps, or Pages (Emil Prota, The Next Web)
3. Marketers Can Now Buy Internet Ads People Actually See (Jack Marshall, The Wall Street Journal)
4. Facebook and Google Own the Future of Advertising—in 2 Charts (Derek Thompson, The Atlantic)
5. New York Times launches 2 more paywall products — and rolls out native ads(Laura Hazard Owen, GigaOm)
[su_button url=”https://eepurl.com/F1379″ target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email Version[/su_button]