by Jeff Howland
Another week with not much to snark about, but I do have a lot to share. In fact, today’s ‘5 Things’ includes 7 things.
5 Things You Should See
1. The Animal Rescue League of Berks County’s ‘Book Buddies’ program invites children to visit and read to homeless cats.
2. These guys have a pretty amazing theory about the true identify of Andy’s mom in Toy Story. It’s logical, though a bit of a stretch. I want to believe it.
3. This toddler starts crying when she sees the slideshow from her parents’ wedding. You might get a lip quiver too.
4. Man spends last months alive making his girlfriend’s dreams come true.
5. Sneaking a kiss through the Berlin Wall.
Sneaking a kiss through the Berlin Wall. pic.twitter.com/KknR6zeWEv
— ClassicPics (@History_Pics) February 25, 2014
6. Using sequential photography from 10 different cameras, Michael Mariant’s film follows a ship on a 8 hour journey through the canal, in only 5 minutes.
7. Man able to see after 22 years being blind, writes this note to his wife.
Music – Magic: The Cars
Quote – There are too many books I haven’t read, too many places I haven’t seen, too many memories I haven’t kept long enough. Irwin Shaw
Word – Razz raz, verb: to deride, make fun of; tease
Read – Is Amazon Bad for Books? – George Packer, The New Yorker
[su_button url=”https://dreamlocal.com/signup” target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email[/su_button]