The stories and images that hit me this week, made me think, inspired, motivated, or simply just meant the world to the people in them.
by Jeff Howland
1. Photographer turns the wildest dreams into realities for kids with health conditions.Shawn Van Daele
2. “Impressionists” by Alina Mayboroda“Impressionists” by Alina Mayboroda
3. The emotional moment when Stanford Professor Andrei Linde learns his theory about the Big Bang is supported after 30 years.
4. San Jose Sharks bring fan to tears after fulfilling his lifelong dream.
5. Ohio boy pays it forward to soldier, in memory of the dad he never knew.
Music – Dare by Gorillas, Demon Days
Quote – “Living in that childish wonder is a most beautiful feeling – I can so well remember it. There was always something more – behind and beyond everything – to me, the golden spectacles were very, very big.” – Kate Greenaway
Word – noetic noh-ET-ik adjective, 1. of or pertaining to the mind., 2. originating in or apprehended by the reason.
Read – Why we love repetition in music, by Elizabeth Hellmuth Margulis, Aeon Magazine
[su_button url=”https://eepurl.com/F1379″ target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″]Subscribe to Email Version[/su_button]