by Jeff Howland
My mom was in Sochi today to watch me compete. Love her to the moon for coming all this way! #momsrule pic.twitter.com/R7vH8kFfFS
— Spencer O’Brien (@spencerobrien) February 6, 2014
5 Things You Should See
1. Broncos’ Shaun Phillips receives touching text from his son after Super Bowl loss.
Sorry we let you guys down. Messages like this is the I my thing that make me feel better. pic.twitter.com/e6FTuzw7LC
— Shaun Phillips (@ShaunPhillips95) February 3, 2014
2. Russian mother takes magical pictures of her kids. (Click for more)
3. Chloe’s Wedding Day – A doctor tells the story of Chloe’s diagnosis on Christmas Eve and the how he will one day be sure to attend her wedding.
4. Little girl experiences rain for the first time and reminds us what happens when we live in the moment.
Kayden + Rain from Nicole Byon on Vimeo.
5. This man is learning English for a very special reason.
Headline – Putin’s Royal Flush Ends Now – Vocativ
Music – Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
Quote – Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
Word – inglenook ING-guhl-nook, noun: a corner or nook near a fireplace.
Read – On Breaking One’s Neck – A senior physician gets a new perspective about what it’s like to be critically ill under the U.S. medical care system after falling and breaking his neck.
[su_heading size=”20″]Made it this far…See what else we’re talking about.[/su_heading]